Each Cure Splint consists of several layers of synthetic material blend for a strong and durable splint that is ready minutes after application. Cure Splint is available in both roll or pre-cut lengths.
- Pliable during application, rigid after curing.
- Longer shelf-life due to low resin migration.
- Excellent molding properties.
Polyester Substrate (Non-Woven)
- Lighter than fiberglass
- No sharp edges for increased patient comfort
- Highly radiolucent.
- Spotlighted as a “next generation” product.
Proprietary Polyester Substrate (Non-Woven)
- BL Tech’s Patented Technology.
- Uniquely designed for maximum patient comfort.
- Keeps patient’s skin dry during application.
- Fast drying material allows for reduced skin irritation and odor caused by splint.
How to Use
- Choose appropriate product for injury part or Cut roll-type splint as long as needed and seal it tightly by using clip provided for preservation.
- Soak product into water in 20 for 5~10seconds and squeeze out water.
- Put it into towel and roll it in order to get rid of remaining water.
- Apply product to injury part and mold it. And then, apply elastic bandage. (White pad should be touched with patients’ skin.
- Mould it well for 3-5 min.
- Make sure to use disposable gloves to prevent any urethane resin from smearing onto skin.
- If necessary, wash off any resin on skin, utensils or clothing with acetone. Note that this is only possible before the resin hardens.
- If the packaging is punctured at all due to carelessness, tightly seal the hole to prevent the product from hardening.
- If the packaging gets wet, wipe well with a dry towel and dry in a cool area.
- The product is lightweight, thin and strong but avoid impact or excessive activity which may hinder recovery or alter the shape of the splint and cause additional damage.
- Remove any sharp parts or wrap with the nonwoven part during treatment as sharp parts of the hardened support can cause more damage once hardened.