FEATURES OF TRUSTEEL
- Premium quality SS316LVM steel
- Causes minimal tissue reaction
- Used for sternal wound closure and for orthopedic procedures
- Trupass coated needle for easy penetration and extended smoothness
Trusteel provides a better option in terms of ease of application during surgeries compared to steel wire as it comes along with a swaged needle.
- For orthopedic surgeries
- Sternum closure
Trusteel suture is the preferred choice of surgeons as they meet all operational norms and exhibit very minimal loss over time. Due to its inert properties, the suture elicits minimal acute inflammatory reaction in tissue and is not absorbed by tissue enzymes.
- Monofilament stainless steel
- Non-adhering and biologically inert
- Sterilized by ethylene oxide
- Shelf life of 5 years
- USP sizes available: 1 to 7
- Length available with needle: 45 cm to 75 cm
- Needle length: 40 mm to 48 mm across all needle point profiles