- S.P. Super high strength – resistant to tensile failure.
- Exceptional pliabilty and ductility.
- Soft feel, low coffecient of friction, stable in the body.
- Most resistant against fraying on metallic edges compared to polyester.
- Strong, durable & reliable – stronger than steel.
- Highly resistant to bending and abrasion.
- Shoulder/ Rotator cuff surgery – for greater strength and stability
- Knee/ACL and PCL repair
- CLINIfibre orthopedic fixation fiber is a Poly- blend of ultra- high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE)
- Sterilized by ethylene oxide
- Shelf life of 5 years
- USP sizes 2-0, 2 and 5
- Suture length available with needle: 45cms to 90cms
- Needle lengths: 17mm, 26mm and 45mm attached to various needle point profiles
- We also have loop fibre available in size 5
- We can customize the needles and fibre length as per requirement