Effective skin adhesive for surgical skin closure
FEATURES OF TRUSEAL
- Fast and secure closure of wounds
- Antimicrobial protection
- Convenient to apply – bonds in less than a minute
- No pain or irritation
- Excellent cosmetic outcome
TRUSEAL is extremely convenient to use. To close the skin, you should first use deep dermal sutures in the wound to relieve tension, using absorbable sutures. Deep suturing may include subcutaneous and deep dermal closure or it may be a combination of both. After that TRUSEAL can be used to completely seal the wound.
- General surgery – laparoscopy, hernia, appendicitis, vascular surgery
- Gynecology – caesarean section, hysterectomy, tubectomy
- Orthopedic – tendon repair, bone graft, cartilage binding
- Surgical oncology – thyroid and breast malignancy surgery
- Pediatrics – management of pediatric lacerations
- Plastic surgery – cleft lip, excision of scars, skin graft
- Dental surgery – dental implants, periodontal surgery, gingivectomy, extracting sites
- ENT surgery – tympanic perforations
- Adds strength and protection to the sealed wound or incision
- Adds 75% more strength to wound closure than sutures alone
- Created a microbial barrier with 99% protection in-vitro for at least 72 hours against organisms responsible for SSIs.
- Demonstrates in-vitro inhibition of gram positive bacteria (MRSA and MRSE) and gram negative bacteria (E. coli)
- Active ingredient is n-butyl 2-cyanoacrylate, which is also known as ‘Enbucrilate’
- Has a built-in crushable glass ampoule package with a soft micro needle delivery system
It is a sterile and single use medical device.